Friday 9 January 2009

Dress for Success

Today's Yehuda Moon comic (click through for full comic) gives me a reason to announce that my other blog, The Cycling Gentleman, is shutting down next week, due primarily to overwork on my part. I'll occasionally be posting similar items here in the future--mostly vintage stuff--I just can't keep a whole separate blog on the subject anymore. I'm still interested in promoting the idea that you don't need specialized clothing for most transportational cycling, however, which this strip shows nicely.


PS--OBB reader and fellow bike-blogger RB (aka Flaneur Brian) has entered the Yehuda Moon head badge design competition, so go vote for him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons