Friday 22 August 2008

New Blog: The Cycling Gentleman

A friend of mine once described his family as "a project-oriented people"; well, I guess that goes for me, too. Because I don't have enough to do with a dissertation, several articles, and a book-length editing project in the works, I've decided to launch another blog. This one is called The Cycling Gentleman and I'll let my alter ego explain what it's about:


The Cycling Gentleman follows the trend of sites like Chic Cyclist,Copenhagen Cycle Chic, and Urban Cycle Chic in presenting and advocating everyday bicycle fashion. Unlike these sites, which tend to focus primarily on female cyclists, The Cycling Gentleman presents cycling style strictly from a gentleman’s perspective. Why only gentleman? Frankly, we need the most help! In addition to combing the interwebs for examples of stylish modern-day Cycling Gentlemen, I will also be posting material from the cycling past to inspire and inform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons