Monday 13 April 2009

Fits and Starts

My apologies, readers, for being so inconsistent with my posting lately. I haven't had a lot of time to devote to either my bikes or to the OBB the last couple of weeks, but today I picked up the first of the last of the stuff needed to finish off both the Schwinn and the Huffeigh, and the rest should arrive on Thursday. I put the new tires on the Schwinn, and I'm working on a way to attach the rear rack/crate for carrying groceries. I'm hoping to have both bikes done by next weekend, and will hopefully get to take one of them for a ride on Sunday with the Down Townies. If I could ride both at once, I probably would.


Anyway, thanks for your patience, and don't forget to send me those photos of your own Reader Projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons