Sunday 5 April 2009

Pennyfarthing Help

I received this email from Nicky last week, and since I don't know anything about pennyfarthings, original or reproduction, I'm posting it here to see if anyone can offer any help. Just leave a note in the comments if you can help, or if you can suggest a resource that might help Nicky.
I couldn’t resist a reproduction pennyfarthing about 17 years ago and bought it.  Since then I have been told it is likely to be a limited edition reproduction constructed during the 1960s by Raleigh.  Unfortunately, Raleigh had no archive records at that point and I’m wondering if you are aware of anything that might prove or disprove this.  I can send you some more pics if that helps.  It isn’t in pristine condition as it has been stored in a garage before I got it and since, but is sturdy and rideable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons