Friday 3 April 2009

Yet More of Chicago's Old Bikes

Okay, this is the last of 'em. Mostly a mish-mash. Captions above images.

I can't believe I don't remember what kind of bike this was on.

Antenna-looking shifters on a Schwinn -- very cool.

I hope nobody rides this crashed Raleigh, but I think they do. Yikes!

Signs with bicycles on them do not a bike-friendly city make.

Executive 3-speed, made in Austria.

Starjet Sports Tourist, 3-speed. Never heard of it.

What's wrong with this picture?

Yup, you guessed it: the banana in the basket has gone bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons