Thursday 15 July 2010

The Age of Capitalism

I will get right to the point of this post: I recently made the difficult decision to accept sponsors for Lovely Bicycle. The banners of the first sponsors will appear later this week.

The reason for the decision is simple: At this point it was either that, or discontinue Lovely Bicycle altogether. The blog has grown in many ways and now takes up more of my time than I can spare financially, cutting into my freelance consulting work. I have considered scaling back, but doing that would most likely make me lose interest entirely; I am not a person who can do things half-way. So the only alternative I saw was to accept sponsors, while doing my best not to sacrifice the integrity of my content. I hope that I have made the right decision.

If you are interested in sponsoring Lovely Bicycle and are not yet in contact with me, please see here for details. 

Thank you for reading, and thank you to all who decide to sponsor Lovely Bicycle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons