Monday 9 August 2010

Lovely Bicycle Upheaval... and Bike Sale

Over the past several months, some changes in my cycling ways have been quietly taking place. I have hinted at it, but I don't think I have fully disclosed just how serious I've been getting about road cycling. Little by little, regular 20 mile rides turned into regular 30 mile rides and now, time permitting, regular 40 mile rides. I have found that I truly enjoy cycling on a roadbike and I want to see how far I can go with this unexpected passion. I don't feel the need to write about most of my sporty rides just as I don't feel the need to write about every time I commute - but it's happening, and the proportion of miles I spend cycling for transportation versus sport is probably about 1 to 5 at the moment. As a reflection of this, I have made some updates to my bicycle holdings - which I will describe in abundant detail in posts to come. And the flip side to those updates, is... well, the necessity of the Lovely Bicycle Bike Sale, as the title of this post suggests. The "sale" is actually just two bikes. But they are very nice ones and they have been good friends to me. If you are interested, please drop me a line at filigreevelo-at-yahoo. Deep breath, and here we go:

{SOLD} details of the sale have been removed 

{SOLD} details of the sale have been removed 

.....
view posts about the Pashley Princess
view posts abut the Mercier mixte

Thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons