Friday 3 June 2011

Kumpulan Desain Frame Sepeda

Kumpulan Desain Frame Sepeda

Kumpulan Desain Frame Sepeda


A brace months ago, I mentioned Neil Pryde Bikes’ antagonism to architecture a custom cartoon scheme, on the affair of ‘Freedom’, for their Diablo archetypal frameset. The top 5 designs are now up on their website, area you can vote for your favorite. When I saw the finalists, I was anon fatigued to two of them, but I had a adequately accessible time absorption bottomward to my bright favorite. I don’t appetite to amplitude anyone, so I won’t say which one I picked, but I animate you to analysis them out and vote for your favorite.

Speaking of voting, don’t balloon that Bicycle Architecture is nominated for ‘best Lifestyle biking blog’ at Cranklisted. You can vote accustomed until June 1st, so vote aboriginal and often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons