Friday 1 January 2010

New Year, New Look, and Change of Contact Info

Happy 2010 everyone! It's always nice to do something new in the new year, and so you may have noticed that I've made some minor changes to this site. Hopefully the update is agreeable.


In other news, please take note if you have tried to email me during the past 4 weeks: the hotmail email address that was previously listed in the Contact Info here is kaputt and I am locked out of it. If you've sent me emails and have not heard back, please be so kind as to re-send them to: "filigreevelo-at-yahoo-dot-com". Hope no one felt offended as a result of not hearing from me; I kept thinking that any day now I would regain access to the hotmail account, but apparently that won't be happening.

A sincere Thank You to all for your comments and advice in 2009, and may 2010 be filled with lovely bicycles and joyous cycling for all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons